Al-Murabba Net – A large number of individuals are interested in researching the cheapest car insurance for 2024 in Saudi Arabia, as they prefer to reduce costs after owning a new car, and it is known that car insurance is mandatory in the Kingdom.
It is possible to get the lowest price Car insurance In Saudi Arabia, you must follow some things before purchasing a new car, so do not take the purchasing step before reviewing the factors that may cause an increase in the cost of insurance.
Quick access to content
Lowest car insurance 2024
One of the things that makes it difficult to determine the price of car insurance is that prices vary depending on the car and the customer, so it is not possible to adopt a specific list.
In this regard, the “Al Murabaa Net” website presents to you how to obtain the lowest car insurance for 2024 in Saudi Arabia, while reviewing the most important matters in this regard.
Read also:Can car insurance be refunded from Al Rajhi Takaful? (details)
What are the types of car insurance?
First, before reviewing how to get the cheapest car insurance in 2024 in Saudi Arabia. Let us explain to you the types of car insurance, as there are many types, but it is divided into two basic parts.
Here are the types of car insurance in Saudi Arabia:
- Compulsory insurance: This is insurance that covers damage caused to someone other than the car owner, including material damage and bodily injuries.
- Comprehensive insurance: This is insurance that covers damage to the car, including material damage and bodily injuries, in addition to damage to the car owner.
Criteria for determining the lowest car insurance for 2024 in Saudi Arabia
The price of car insurance in Saudi Arabia is determined based on several important criteria, including:
- Car insurance rates vary depending on the type and class of car. Whereas luxury and sports cars are more expensive than economical cars.
- Car insurance rates also decrease as the age of the car increases. This is because old cars are less at risk than new cars.
- Car insurance rates may also increase for drivers with a history of traffic accidents. Drivers with a bad driving history are considered more likely to have other accidents.
- Car insurance rates vary depending on the area of residence. Areas with high traffic accident rates tend to have higher insurance rates.
- In addition to the above, car insurance prices vary depending on the type of coverage purchased. Comprehensive insurance is more expensive than compulsory insurance.
- Additional Insurance Options: Drivers can choose to add additional insurance options to their insurance policy. Such as windshield or tire insurance. Adding these additional options increases the price of insurance.
How can I get the lowest car insurance price?
Finally, we come to the way to get the lowest car insurance price, as you can get a cheap insurance price by following the following tips:
- Own an economical car, or at a moderate price, because the higher the price of the car, the higher the insurance price.
- Make sure that the car you wish to own has spare parts available in the Saudi market, because if you own a car for which spare parts are not readily available, a high insurance price will be imposed.
- Do not think about super sports cars, as insurance companies fear that they will be exposed to accidents more than other cars, so they charge a large insurance price.
- Make sure you have a traffic record free of collisions
To search for the cheapest third party insurance online, you can use the Tameeni website, which is one of the largest websites approved by SAMA, as it gives you the opportunity to make an online comparison between the prices of various companies to choose the cheapest.
What are car insurance exclusions?
Now we come to monitoring the most prominent comprehensive insurance exceptions, most of which apply to insurance against third parties, according to the Central Bank (SAMA).
These exceptions give the insurance company the right not to pay compensation to the insurance owner, so you should read them.
The exceptions include the following points:
- Accidents resulting from using the car to drift (drifting is a violation punishable by the Traffic Department).
- Any damage resulting from using the car in racing, setting the starting speed, or the like.
- An accident occurs while using the car in areas where the public is not authorized to drive, such as airports or seaports
- In addition, if an accident occurs while using the car in violation of the restrictions imposed by the authorities, compensation will not be provided.
- An accident occurs due to the vehicle’s load of passengers exceeding the permitted number of passengers.
- An accident occurred due to driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- A person under the age of 21 drives the car and causes an accident
- If an accident occurs while a person is driving a car without a valid driver’s license, compensation will not be provided.
- It is proven that the insured provided incorrect information in the insurance application form.
- Compensation will not be provided if it is proven that the accident occurred intentionally on the part of the insured or the driver.
- No one will be compensated if the insured or the vehicle driver escapes from the accident site.
- Failure of the insured to inform the company in writing within the period specified in the policy will not be compensated
- Compensation will not be made for manufacturing defects and damages resulting from vehicle consumption or mechanical or electrical defects.
- Damage resulting from leaving the vehicle running (theft or damage).
Advantages of car insurance
After monitoring how to search for the cheapest third-party car insurance online, we explain some of the advantages of car insurance in Saudi Arabia:
- Protecting the vehicle owner from financial losses resulting from a traffic accident.
- Also, reducing the car owner’s liability in the event of a traffic accident.
- As well as providing peace of mind for the car owner.
What to do before choosing an insurance company?
Here are some things to consider when choosing a car insurance company in Saudi Arabia:
- Type of coverage: Insurance companies vary in the type of coverage they offer, so it is important to make sure that the insurance company you choose covers all the risks you want to protect you from.
- Prices: Car insurance prices vary from one company to another, so it is important to compare prices before making a purchasing decision.
- Reviews: Drivers can view insurance company reviews online to learn about other customers’ experiences.
Remember that car insurance is mandatory in Saudi Arabia, so it is important to obtain insurance before driving a car.
How do you get the best insurance?
Here are some tips for getting the best car insurance in Saudi Arabia:
- Compare insurance prices from all companies
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before signing the insurance contract.
- Ask about special offers and discounts.
- Find a reliable insurance company.
Read also: Cases that prevent you from contesting traffic violations through Absher