Al-Murabba Net – After a hiatus from the Saudi market that lasted for several years, the 2024 Mazda 3 is back in an updated version of its fourth generation, which Mazda launched for the first time in 2018 with many upgrades and distinguished equipment to attract attention.
In this article, we will present to you a group of the most prominent specifications of the 2024 Mazda 3, as we review its specifications and price in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the exclusive agent, Haj Hussein Ali Reda Motors.
Quick access to content
What are the most prominent specifications of the Mazda 3 2024 from the outside?
The external modifications in the updated version of the Mazda 3 2024 were somewhat modest, as the external appearance did not change much from the previous models that were available outside the Saudi market, and the small sedan carries an elegant design with dynamic touches that are embodied in the design language of the famous “spirit of movement” of the Japanese brand to bear the character Attractive athlete.
Looking at the front end, we see that it has aggressive and sporty features that appear greatly in the low front and prominent lines. It includes a wide front grille that comes in black and has a modern design and is surrounded by a chrome frame that enhances the elegance of the front and extends to reach the headlights for perfect harmony in the front.
Speaking of the headlights, they have a sharp design and operate using LED technology with integrated daytime running lights. We also find on the front a lower grille to enhance engine cooling, in addition to an air diffuser that helps improve the car’s performance on the road.
Moving to the side, the Mazda 3 2024 comes with a simpler design on the side fascia with smooth flow and chrome touches on the frame of the side windows for a more sophisticated touch. The side equipment includes:
- Electric folding and adjusting side mirrors
- Turn signals are integrated into the side mirrors
- Wheels come in 16-inch aluminum.
As for the back, the sporty character reappears in a large way through the prominent rear wing and the sharp taillights that come from LEDs, in addition to the two exhaust outlets. As for the dimensions of the Mazda 3 2024, they are as follows:
- Length: 4,660 mm
- Width: 1,795 mm
- Height: 1,440 mm
- Wheelbase length: 2,725 mm
- The weight of the car without passengers is: 1,404 kg
- Rear trunk capacity: 444 litres
Read also: How much does the Mazda CX60 2024 cost in Saudi Arabia? With a display of the most prominent equipment
What are the specifications of the Mazda 3 2024 cabin and what are its most prominent features?
Entering the cabin of the 2024 Mazda 3, we will find that it has received a greater share of upgrades, while the simple character of the cabin prevailed, giving it an elegant and practical appearance that is in line with its external appearance.
The cabin of the 2024 Mazda 3 includes two rows of comfortable seats that can accommodate five passengers and come with good cloth upholstery, while we see elegant leather touches on the transmission in addition to the multi-function steering wheel.
The front seats support the ability to be adjusted in several positions manually, while the rear seats support the folding feature to provide more space for luggage storage.
As for technologies, the 2024 Mazda 3 came with a modern set of them to provide a good level of entertainment on the road, and these technologies included:
- An 8-inch touch screen for the entertainment system.
- Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth systems to connect the smartphone to the entertainment system
- High-quality audio system comes with eight speakers
- Automatically controlled air conditioning system
- Air conditioning vents are available in the second row seats
Read also: Mazda CX 90 2024 How many horsepower? Here’s what distinguishes the family crossover
What are the safety and driver assistance systems inside the 2024 Mazda 3?
As for safety technologies, the Mazda 3 2024 offers a good level of protection on the road through an active set of safety and active driver assistance systems that include:
- Number of airbags: 7
- Electronic stability
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic distribution of braking forces
- Controlling traction forces
- Cruise control system
- Parking sensors
- External cameras
- Ring construction contains ultra-high tensile steel
- Shock absorbing steering system
- Front seats reduce neck shock
- Post-collision fuel cut-off system
- Belt fastening reminder for all seats
What are the performance specifications of the 2024 Mazda 3 on the road?
We arrive at the power specifications for the 2024 Mazda 3. The small sedan from Mazda derives its power on the road from a four-cylinder gasoline engine that comes with a capacity of 2 liters and generates a power of 155 horsepower with a torque of 213 Newton metres.
The engine comes paired with a six-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive. The car’s consumption rate with this engine is 16.8 km/L, while the fuel tank capacity is 51 litres.
How much does the Mazda 3 2024 cost in the Saudi market?
The Mazda 6 2024 is available in the Saudi market through the exclusive agent of the Japanese brand, Haj Hussein Ali Reda Motors, and it comes in one category, the price of which is as follows:
- Mazda 3 2024, the basic model Core, comes at a price of 78,000 Saudi riyals, including tax.
Also read: Mazda 6 2024, its price and reliable sedan specifications in Saudi Arabia
What are the generations that preceded the 2024 Mazda 3?
As we mentioned, the 2024 model of the Mazda 3 comes as an updated version of its fourth generation, but what about the previous generations of the small sedan from Mazda?
The launch of the Mazda 3 dates back to 2003, when the company introduced it to the Japanese market under the name Axela. The car gained the admiration of many for its design similar to sports cars and its acceptable price. It came to the global markets in two versions: a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback.
The engine options of the first generation Mazda 3 varied depending on the markets in which it was available, and came to the American market.
- It came with a 2.0-liter engine with several power options, including 148 hp and 183 Nm of torque, or 144 hp and 179 Nm of torque.
- A 2.3-liter engine with 160 hp and 203 Nm of torque, or a PZEV engine with 153 hp and 202 Nm of torque.
- The MZR DISI Turbo engine comes with a capacity of 2.3 liters, generating 263 brake horsepower and 380 Newton meters of torque.
- In 2007, Mazda changed the classification for the American and Canadian markets to use a 2.3-liter naturally aspirated engine with 119 hp and 203 Nm of torque, or a PZEV engine with 151 hp and 202 Nm of torque.
In 2008, Mazda launched the second generation with a small sedan with an updated exterior design. It was larger than the previous generation with a group of more modern and elegant upgrades, while it got two engine options whose specifications were as follows:
- 2-liter engine generates 144 horsepower
- While the 2.3 engine was replaced with a 2.5-liter engine that generates a power of about 165 horsepower and a torque of 226 Newton metres.
As for the third generation of the Mazda 3, the Japanese brand introduced it in 2013, based on the new SkyActiv chassis instead of the Ford C1 platform. It also received a completely new design philosophy, “Kodo – the Spirit of Motion,” so it became more dynamic and attractive and also achieved better levels of fuel consumption.
As for the engine options that it obtained in the American markets at that time, they came with:
- The 2-liter engine generates 155 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque.
- The 2.5-liter engine generates 184 horsepower and 250 Nm of torque.
The fourth generation
The fourth generation of the Mazda 3 in 2018 came with an updated exterior design that is more elegant than before with amazing attractiveness and aerodynamics. The interior cabin also received a large share of updates to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience on the road.
The fourth generation Mazda 3 received a SkyActiv-X engine, which had a capacity of 2 liters, generating 180 horsepower and a torque of 224 Newton metres. It also came with a Skyactiv-D diesel engine with a capacity of 1.8 liters.
In conclusion, in this article we learned the most important information about the 2024 Mazda 3, the smallest sedan in the Japanese manufacturer’s lineup, which comes with practical and economic advantages to make it an ideal choice for driving within cities on a daily basis.
As for you, dear reader, did you like the 2024 Mazda 3? Share your opinion with us…
Read also Mazda CX Learn about the lineup of high-riding cars from the Japanese manufacturer
Source: The official website of the Mazda agent, Haj Hussein Ali Reda Automotive Company