Al Murabba Net – With the arrival of the new Toyota Quarter car in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, excitement is renewed among lovers of powerful and durable cars. Because this car is characterized by its unique design and great ability to control in difficult conditions, which makes it an ideal choice for use on land and off-road, and in this article, we will take a closer look at the most prominent equipment in the new Toyota Quarter and how they make it the ideal choice for adventure in the picturesque nature of the Kingdom. And a list of categories and prices of the new Toyota Quarter, model 2024.
Quick access to content
What are the categories and prices of the new Toyota Quarter 2024?
The new 2024 Toyota Quarter is available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through its exclusive agent, Abdul Latif Jameel Motors, in the following categories and prices:
- DX 4X4 3 DOORS category, priced at 138,920 riyals.
- DLX 4X4 3 DOORS AT, priced at 150,880 riyals.
- S-DLX 4X4 3 DOORS AT, priced at 167,555 riyals.
- DX 4X4 3 DOORS DSL AT, priced at 156,170 riyals.
- DLX 4X4 3 DOORS AT DSL, priced at 168,360 riyals.
- S-DLX 4X4 3 DOORS AT DSL, priced at 180,550 riyals.
- S-DLX 4X4 5 DOORS AT DSL, priced at 195,155 riyals.
What is the propulsion system in the new 2024 Toyota Quarter?
The new Toyota Quarter, model year 2024, relies on two propulsion systems, which are as follows:
- The first: It is based on a 6-cylinder gasoline engine with a capacity of 4.0 liters, producing a power of 228 horsepower, with a maximum torque of 360 Newton metres, connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission, and directed to work with a 4X4 four-wheel drive system.
- The second: It is based on a 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine with a capacity of 2.8 liters, producing a power of 201 horsepower, with a maximum torque of 500 Newton metres, connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission, and geared to operate with a 4X4 four-wheel drive system.
Read also: The new Toyota Land Cruiser 70 gets new versions dedicated to humanitarian organizations
The most prominent equipment in the new Toyota Quarter 2024
Looking at the exterior design of the new Toyota car, we see that it has combined classic touches with new updates that contribute to the distinction of the exterior design, starting with the distinctive front fascia with LED lights and LED daytime running lights with the ability to adjust the level of the front lights, and LED fog lights as well, with Black front bumper, as well as prominent side lines that appear on both sides of the car and on the hood, with fenders and side blowers, side mirrors with electrical control, a side sill, with front and rear mudguards, in addition to LED tail lights, while the car is based on 2-inch wheel rims. 16 inches in the highest equipped category.
What are the dimensions of the car?
- Total length: 4,985 mm.
- Total width: 1,870 mm.
- Overall height: 2,165 mm.
- Wheelbase length: 2,730 mm.
Read also: Toyota quarter 2024 specifications: discover them with a display of car categories and prices
As for the interior of the car, we see that it features a spacious cabin that can accommodate 5 passengers, with leather seats, in addition to many attractive touches, including wooden inlays for the dashboard, a multi-function steering wheel covered in leather with wooden inlays, and Optitron meters with a 4.2-inch information screen. It has a 9-inch touch infotainment screen that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems, with a two-speaker audio system, in addition to a center console, front cup holders, with a front air conditioner with manual control, and air conditioner vents in silver and black, as well as 2 USB-C ports for charging. And cloth floor mats.
What are the safety and driver assistance systems in the new Toyota Quarter?
The new car from the Japanese manufacturer Toyota, model year 2024, has many safety and driver assistance systems, as follows:
- Toyota Safety System (TSS).
- Pre-Collision System (PCS).
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA).
- Automatic high beam (AHB).
- Airbags (driver and front passenger).
- Front ventilated disc brakes.
- Rear drum brakes.
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS).
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD).
- Balance control system (VSC).
- Hill descent assist system (DAC).
- Hill Start Assist (HAC) system.
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPWS).
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer system.
- Overhead brake lights.
- Open car doors remotely.
- Central locking for car doors.
- Cruise control.
- Rear camera.
- Front and rear differential lock.
See also: Toyota Crown 2023 has arrived in Saudi Arabia, and this is its first experience, and the categories available at Abdul Latif Jameel
Source: Toyota Abdul Latif Jameel